stats-of-merged Directives [option]
Assemble project statistics concerning
on a by-project basis using the
merged weighted residual file
D - prepare
H - prepare
P - plot
skewness and median-mean
Ph - plot histogram
(Two calls are needed to plot both)
-uniform - assume that residual is NOT
modified by campaign-RMS.
- INPUT: weighted residual, eventually
modified for mean RMS in campaign.
- INPUT: weights, not modified
by campaign RMS.
- INPUT: if exists, use these weights
to recalculate residual in nm/s^2
- OUTPUT (tslist/tsfedit): Results
- I/O: The strip of campaign names and
instruments, placed on the right side
of the diagram.
Remove this file in order to
create a new one.
stats-of-merged.png in ~/www/4me/ag-superc/ -